- Written by ΓΡΑΦ.Ε.Σ. Ε.Ε. Σύμβουλοι Επιχειρήσεων Θεσσαλονίκη
This action aims at the digital transformation of very small, small and medium sized enterprises. Budget: 51.600.000 Euros The action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union - European Regional Development Fund
Start of Submissions: June 11, 2018 End of submissions: September 17, 2018
Operating very small, small and medium sized enterprises, which have been operating for more than (2) two years by the date of the application submission and they do own at least one selectable by the Program activity code number (ΚΑΔ) Annex IV NON-ELIGIBLE ACTIVITIES (CSD).
Business Plans with budget from 55.000 up to 400.000 euros The co-financing rate is 50%.
- Supply, transportation, installation and operation of new machinery and other ICT equipment necessary for the operation of the business and the provision of services
- Digital advertising (google ads, facebook ads)
- Digital content creation
- Digital security
- Data transportation
- Software delivery and customization
- Online shop essential with features:
- At least 2 languages
- Mobile responsive
- Ordering, storage and electronic payments software
- Services related to:
- hosting (hosting, collocation)
- Internet connection
- digital advertising (google ads, facebook ads)
- development of digital advertising material
- development and / or certification of digital security policy,
- data transfer or software customization
- Wage cost of employees (new staff).