- Written by ΓΡΑΦ.Ε.Σ. Ε.Ε. Σύμβουλοι Επιχειρήσεων Θεσσαλονίκη
The Action aims to competitiveness improvement of middle –sized enterprises, by investing on production upgrading and also in adapting standardization and procedure qualifications.
Action' s Budget: 150 mil euros
The action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union - European Regional Development Fund
Beneficiaries: Operating middle – sized enterprises which have been operating operate for more than three years by the date of the application submission and they do own at least one eligible by the Program activity code number (ΚΑΔ)
Plans with budget from 50.000 upto 400.000 euros The co-financing rate is 50%.
- Agri – Food Food industry
- Energy sector
- Creative and cultural industry
- Environmental Sector
- Information and communication technologies ICT
- Health and pharmaceutical industry
- Materials – Construction
- Machinery – Equipment (up to 100% of the total budget)
- Quality system, Standardization, Certifications etc (up to 100% of the total budget)
- Means of transportation.
- Planning development and implementation
- Wage cost for new personnel