- Written by ΓΡΑΦ.Ε.Σ. Ε.Ε. Σύμβουλοι Επιχειρήσεων Θεσσαλονίκη
The Action aims at supporting existing small and very small enterprises, operating in the following categories:
- Catering services
- Educational and social services
To be eligible to participate in the action, potential beneficiaries need:
- To have been in operation at least three (3) annual accounting periods.
- To have eligible activity code numbers (ΚΑΔ) according to Anex III
- To have at least:
- 1 AWU (annual working units) for the retailing category
- 2 AWU (annual working units) for the catering services category
- 3 AWU (annual working units) for the educational and social services category
- Improvement of the businessΆs premises for energy efficiency, health, safety and accessibility improvement
- Machinery and equipment for energy efficiency, health and safety improvement, ICT.
- Service and procedures standardization
- Digital Promotion
- Wage cost for new personnel
- Cost of preparation/implementation/monitoring of the business plan.
Up to 24 months since the issuing of the Decision of Approval. Businesses will have to implement 30% of the approved subsidized investment budget in the first twelve (12) months from the date of issue of the Inclusion Decision.
Period for submission of investment projects
From 27/02/2019 to 31/05/2019 (17:00).